Import Export (IE) Code is a registration required for persons importing or exporting goods and services from India. IE Code is issued by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India.
Documents Required -
- PAN Card,
- proof of address of business and
- constitution of the business [Partnership deed, Incorporation Certificate, etc.,] and
- a letter from the banker
(Third party website for registration of IE)
APEDA registration RCMC generate Application number (mandatory for future reference)
The exporter may submit registration fees of
Rs. 5000/- excluding taxes = Rs. 5900/- (with GST)
through any of the following modes:-
Credit Card(MasterCard and Visa)
Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
Demand draft in favour of “APEDA” payable at respective cities of APEDA offices
(Note :- APEDA GST No. – 07AAAJA1150H1ZU)
Following documents are required with RCMC application form:
- Self-certified copy of Import-Export code issued by D.G.F.T.
- Bank Certificate duly signed by the authorities.
- In case the exporter desired to register as Manufacturer Exporter, they should furnish a self attested copy of the registration of the company with the relevant certification agencies for the products given below :-
If farmers have any query please feel free to write us email@example.com