Mazisheti offers spot job appointment letter for generate self employment at your location. We are strictly follow social development policy, according to which whomsoever don't have job just contact our nearest training center and participate in our professional agriculture training. We are categorized beneficiaries in 04 (four) categories i.e. Fresher, Students beneficiary, Pro-agro trained Candidates and any other experienced team.
Role & Responsibility -
- Selection & Registration of Beneficiary.
- Coordination between organization & beneficiary.
- Conduct research & Survey activities for local problems.
- Conduct workshops for goodwill of beneficiary. (Subject - Govt. scheme, Commerce, Agri, Technology, Development projects, post harvest management, process unit, Finance, contract farming, Digital Literacy etc)
- Committee Formation at various level i.e. Village, Cluster, Block.
- Be in touch with stakeholders & beneficiaries at personal & Social platform of Mazisheti i.e phone, Print media, audio-visual media, Social Media (Whats app, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social communication websites), Blog etc.
- End to end management (Planning, Implementation & reporting) of Advisory content, stakeholders Meeting, Workshops, Occasionally Celebrations, Training & Counseling Center, Digital Platform, Greet award.
Payment & Allowances -
Pro agro trained candidate
10% hike on Basic Salary
Medical & Other (05%)
Application Fee - Rs.500/-
We are looking good socially bounded candidate for social welfare activities. Our experts cross check candidates to check his/her communication, positive attitude, cooperation or teamwork, goal oriented, flexibility, dependability, Integrity, creativity, organization, emotional intelligence etc... for that purpose selection of candidate is the toughest part of Mazisheti. we strictly follow scrutiny process to select right candidate. We charge Rs. 500 for this scrutiny process. before apply every candidate must send application fee through following any way -
माझीशेती शेतकरी प्रतिष्ठान
Central bank of india,
Acc no- 3572858444
IFSC - CBIN0283390
How to Apply ???
New - Required Asst. Manager (Female only), Payment - 6000 (TA, DA, HRA, Incentive applicable), Age - 25 to 30 yrs, Education - Master degree (except Arts), Location - Ready to relocate anywhere in maharashtra click on info for more details...
New - ग्रामीण शाश्वत विकास प्रकल्पच्या 'बेदाणा उत्पादक शेतकरी विकास उपक्रमामध्ये पदभरती जाहिरात (१८०४०३)
Benefits to students
- If you want to be college representative then be active within your group and also join our farmers local whats app group.
- Answer every question first (we'll track you) and get chance to get reward of mobile recharge (Data pack).
- If you get continue 3 months mobile recharge reward then you will get stipend Rs.1000 / Month for current educational year.
- If you get stipend for continue 2 years then you will get job & Placement.
- If you post any forwarded / spam / other than answers / unrelated to college issues / out of topic message then you will terminate from above mentioned benefits.